Binary Options Are Easy
Trading Binary Options are widely considered the most straightforward trading experience for Forex traders. All you have to do it choose the direction that you believe the asset will go. If you’re right you can earn up to 85% profit in less than an hour.
Binary Options are an easier and favored way of trading Forex than conventional Forex trading. Whether you are a beginner Forex trader looking for a way to succeed or a sophisticated Forex trader looking for a more advantageous Risk/Reward, you should try Binary Options.
- First, choose the market that you want to trade, for example Currencies.
- Second, choose the asset, for example EUR/USD.
- Third, decide whether the EUR/USD will end above or below its current price at the end of the hour. If you believe that the EUR/USD will end above its current price at the end of the hour, choose a Call Binary Option. If you believe that it will end below the current price at the end of the hour, choose a Put Binary Option.
So, for example: you would be “in the money”, meaning that you would win your trade, in the two following cases:
- In the Money: Assuming you choose CALL (Above) – At expiry if the closing price closes above the price that you purchased
- In the Money: Assuming you choose PUT (Below) – At expiry if the closing price closes below the price that you purchased
For sophisticated Forex traders, there are two clear advantages to Binary Options. First, no leverage is involved so you can enjoy 81% profits without risking any more than your single trade amount. This is a huge benefit to Forex traders that fear using Stop-Loss because they often get shaken out of their trade. Second, Binary Options are quickly becoming popular as hedging tools for conventional Forex given that they offer a fixed Risk/Reward ratio. For example, if you take a conventional EUR/USD long position combined with a Stop/Loss and simultaneously buy a Put Binary Option, you can cover your losses or even be profitable in the event that your long position fails.
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: