OK, the news announcement of non-farm payrolls came out and completely reversed the direction of the pair. I sold Short 3 lots on Friday at 1.3585
- 1st lot went to my target at +55 pips
- 2nd lot went to target at +100 Pips
- 3rd lot went for +110 pips
For a total +265 pips
Grand total for the week was + 670 Pips !
Mondays Trade Setup
The Support level is 1.3310. I tend to believe that we will test this level early next week. So I will be looking to enter short at 1.3300 if we drop below. If the level hits 1.3310 and bounces, I will look to enter long right after the bounce around the 1.3350 level.
Trade Setup Short 3 lots at 1.3300
* 1st lot set limit and stop at 55 pips
* 2nd lot set limit for 100 and stop at 75 pips
* 3rd lot no limit with 100 pip stop with a trailing stop at 55 pips
Long setup if the price bounces of 1.3300 and moves back up to 1.3400
* Same as above 3 lots with same stops and limits.
Scenario # 3
Price does not go down from where it is 1.3429 but instead goes up.
Enter long at 1.3600
Buy 3 lots and put stops and limits the same as the first two trades.
Latest posts by casey (see all)
- Learn why using a 2:1 Risk to Reward Ratio can increase profits - September 19, 2017
- My Personal Trading Plan Reviewed by Trading Expert Kim Krompass - August 4, 2017
- Trading Discipline: Most Important Skill for Successful Trading - August 3, 2017
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: