The downside continues for the Euro and I made up some for yesterdays losses.
I entered short at 1.3275
- I hit my first limit at +55 pips
- I hit my second Limit at +100 pips
- My third lot with no limit is still open
Total for Day is +155 Pips
Tomorrows Trade Setup
The new support is around 1.3155 The Resistance is 1.3300
So this is what I will do If it tops the resistance, I will enter long. If the price goes below the support I will enter short.
Enter Short with 3 lots at 1.3155
* 1st lot with stop and limit at 55 pips
* 2nd lot with stop at 75 pips and a limit of +100 pips
* 3rd lot with stop of 100 pips with a limit at 1.3005 +150 pips with a trailing stop of 55 pips
Or enter long with the same stops at 1.3300
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: