After looking at the past 10 day and 10 hourly performance charts of this pair over the May bank holiday weekend, it shows a
- 64.33% probability of going long for the investment traders and
- 67.06% probability for the day trader going short
whilst watching the movement for planning their entry and exit strategies. Keeping in mind the Trend Movements mentioned below I will be watching this pair as we go into the week and closer to the active days. Keep up to date with news updates by reading Forex Crunch.
Not sure what trading will be like today, May 3rd. as it is a Bank Holiday here in the UK,
but the London office is scheduled to open at 08:00 (BST) so business as usual I guess, albeit a little slower.
The most active days for Eur/Usd are Weds (19% Trend Movement), Thurs (24% TM) and Fri (21% TM).
35% TM begins at 05:00
To learn about what other traders are doing sign up for free to Currensee.
A profitable strategy is useless without discipline. Many traders end up losing money because they fail to make trades that meet their own criteria.
“Plan the trade and trade the plan” …. Success is impossible without discipline.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Money Management in Forex: More Than Just Trading - February 17, 2018
- Identifying Trends through Synchronization - February 17, 2018
- Using Multiple Trendlines to Identify Better Trades - February 15, 2018
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: