Hi, my name is Nathan Tucci, and I will be interning with Casey this summer. I am blogging on his website as I learn to trade. Each week I will post the trades that I have made and show how they have been profitable or losses. I hope you will follow along to see if someone like me who has never traded before can become a profitable trader in a short time. Click this link to watch my interview with Casey. You can also follow me on Twitter where I will be posting some of my trades there as well.
- Goal of my trading plan: Make enough money trading to pay my college tuition.
- Use the candlestick charts to locate large bullish or bearish bars.
- Use the 20 point simple moving average to indicate whether a pair is prone to go up or down.
- Look for large bearish or bullish indicating bars to signal a good trade.
- Use a strength meter chart to show what the strength or weakness of each currency is over all.
- Only take positions on the major currencies.
- Set a stop on EVERY trade.
- Set stop to lose no more than 25 dollars per trade.
- Will not lose more than fifty dollars in one day.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Money Management in Forex: More Than Just Trading - February 17, 2018
- Identifying Trends through Synchronization - February 17, 2018
- Using Multiple Trendlines to Identify Better Trades - February 15, 2018
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: