I opened 3 lots at 1.3300 and all got stopped out. The pair tested the 1.3300 support and did a false break and then bounce up. I got in two early I should have waited longer before a short entry.
Total For today -230 pips
Tuesdays Trade. Since we saw the bounce off of 1.3300 that is a bullish signal and we will be looking to go long around 1.3550
However if the price does drop we will watch that 1.3300 level again but this time watch for false breaks.
Tomorrows Trade Setup:
* Enter Long 3 lots 1.3550
* 1st lot limit and stop at 55 pips
* 2nd lot limit at 100 pips stop at 75 pips
* 3rd lot no limit and stop at 100 pips with a 55 pip trailing stop
Same Setup except short at 1.3275 watch that false break.
Latest posts by casey (see all)
- Forex Power Indicator Training - February 2, 2018
- How to find the Right Currency Pair to Match Your Trading Strategy - January 12, 2018
- Using a Forex Checklist to Develop a Good Trading Habit - January 11, 2018
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: