9:45 pm Est
Casey Stubbs – Winners Edge Trading
I am entering USD/JPY short at 94.64
Stop loss 30 pips
I have many confirming indicators to help me in this trade. This is a forex trading strategy that I learned from a forex class I took a while back and it has been successful for me. The key is to use proper risk management and only risk a 2% stake in your trading account. So if you are trading, keep your trades small and that way you will grow your account instead of blowing your account.
1. The dollar is getting sold everywhere.
2. There is a descending triangle forming.
3. The stochastics on a 4 hr chart are pointing downward.
There is a downward trend line that the resistance point has not been broken.
If you find this post useful vote for it at Forex Factory-–
If you have any trading questions or advice you can comment in the comments section, feedback is critical for me to improve this blog. Your suggestions are important.
4 Hr Chart –
Latest posts by casey (see all)
- Using a Forex Checklist to Develop a Good Trading Habit - September 25, 2017
- Learn why using a 2:1 Risk to Reward Ratio can increase profits - September 19, 2017
- My Personal Trading Plan Reviewed by Trading Expert Kim Krompass - August 4, 2017
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: