The Usd/Nzd pair is moving towards the .71580 area which has been rejected 3 times previous and it is currently just short of that area. My question to all of you forex traders out there is will it break through or will the resistance hold again? If I decide to trade this pair I will update on Twitter I recommend that you follow me.
Look at the 4hr chart below to determine.
I also wanted to give an update on my current trade for the forex trading journal. I have entered long on the
Usd/Chf at 1.0610
Latest posts by casey (see all)
- Forex Power Indicator Training - February 2, 2018
- How to find the Right Currency Pair to Match Your Trading Strategy - January 12, 2018
- Using a Forex Checklist to Develop a Good Trading Habit - January 11, 2018
Winner’s Edge Trading, as seen on: